Mobile Encryption on the Go! Hash fast with crypTo.
Encryption on the Go! Hash fast with crypTo!
>>>>>>>>>Please Donate! - Be sure to Rate/Comment/Suggest!
*crypTo currently has 17 hashing algorithms!*
crypTo is an hashing/encryption application with the follow features:
Encoding (Hashing/Encryption and Decryption):
– Encrypts strings in Base64, Binary, CRC32, GOST, MD2, MD4, MD5, RipeMD128, RipeMD160, RipeMD256, RipeMD320, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Tiger and Whirlpool!
– Decrypts Base64, Binary and looks up MD5 back to its original string!
– Hashing messages or numbers can be used in order to hide or send secret messages that could be decrypted later on!
– Hashing you own passwords and then pasting into Google in order to see if they have been cracked is a good way of checking the security of your passwords.
File Checksums (File Verification)
– Using CRC32, GOST, MD2, MD4, MD5, RipeMD128, RipeMD160, RipeMD256, RipeMD320, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Tiger and Whirlpool!
– MAKE SURE TO USE A GOOD FILE MANAGER WHEN DOING FILE CHECKSUMS FOR BIG FILES (ex. ASTRO)
– Every file has a checksum and when downloading files it is very important that these checksums are matched to the checksum given by the source providing the downloaded file because the files could contain malware or may not work properly because it was not completely downloaded.
Compare Strings and Files
– Copy and Compare Strings and check is they match!
– After Hashing a String or File, you may check and compare Checksums to make sure they are correct!
– Compare File to File through MD5 File Checkum!
What is a string?
– A string can be letters or numbers before they are encrypted into a hash.
What is a hash?
– A hash is an encrypted string of letters or numbers by different encryption methods. Hashes are used in cryptography for creating strong passwords, data encryption and to check the integrity of files.
What is a checksum?
– A checksum is a hash of a file.
Test on the following phone(s):
– Droid X
– HTC Inspire
Explanation of permissions requested:
– Internet: MD5 Reverse Lookup
Suggestions/Possible Future Updates:
– Saving Hashes
– File Encryption
– More Encryption Methods such as Adler-32 and Haval-128
Tags: hash encryption decryption Base64 Binary CRC32 GOST MD2 MD4 MD5 RipeMD128 RipeMD160 RipeMD256 RipeMD320 SHA-1 SHA-256 SHA-384 SHA-512 Tiger Whirlpool password security hash hack hacking encryption decryption